Each week, the PhishLabs team posts a collection of noteworthy cybercrime articles and reports (open source).
- This whole interview focused on BlackPOS is interesting. Including the analysis at the end. The industry is getting better at sharing information in general, but sharing of post-breach intel is still sorely lacking. Via Brian Krebs.
- Our own Director of Threat Intelligence, Don Jackson, gave some interesting background on SpyEye and ZeuS in the wake of SpyEye's creator pleading guilty.
- Major media outlet gets a story about hacking about as wrong as it could possibly be? You don't say... Via Robert Graham at Errata.
- "I operate under the principle that my computer is owned by at least three governments" Via ThreatPost.
- Great explanation of DMARC and why it's important from Johannes Ullrich. Via SearchSecurity.