On-Demand Webinar for Financial Institutions
Proactively Protect Users With Email Incident Response
For decades, phishing has been one of the most costly cyber threats to financial institutions. The reason for this is simple: technology alone doesn't prevent threats from landing in user inboxes, which is because phishing is primarily a social engineering threat. To solve for this, financial institutions need to use a combination of intelligence, technology, and security experts.
During this presentation we review the most effective approach to email incident response. We will highlight how PhishLabs' partners with financial institutions to proactively detect phishing attacks, use crowdsourced indicators for better intelligence, and automatically mitigate threats.
This webinar took place on Thursday, December 12 at 11 AM ET. Watch the recording at any time by filling out the form on this page.
Register for this webinar to learn:
- How to detect, prevent, and mitigate phishing threats
- How crowdsourced indicators protect your employees, even if nobody internally reports a threat
- How SOAR automatically removes threats in user inboxes
- Email incident response best practices that everyone can deploy
- Q&A with our resident EIR expert
Fill out the form to the right to access the on-demand webinar.