Webinar: Planning for an Effective Security Awareness Program in 2017
Sharpening your organization’s human defenses against phishing threats is paramount to improving your overall security posture. A wall is only as strong as its weakest point. People are the last line of defense to prevent unblocked attacks from clearing a path to your systems and data. To serve that role effectively, employees must be aware of and highly sensitive to threats and ever vigilant in defending against them.
Attend the webinar to learn about:
- The pros and cons of different approaches to SAT.
- The key areas every SAT program should address.
- What to look for in an SAT program.
- Gaining buy-in from leadership and employees within your organization.
- How to measure success of an SAT program.
Stacy Shelley, Vice President of Marketing, PhishLabs
Attend the webinar by filling out the form to the right.