On-Demand Webinar: Proactively Protect Users With Email Incident Response
Phishing has been one of the most costly cyber threats to enterprise companies and their customers for decades. The reason for this is simple: technology alone doesn't prevent threats from landing in user inboxes. This is because phishing is primarily a social engineering threat and not technical in nature. To solve for this, organizations need to use a combination of intelligence, technology, and security experts.
During this presentation we review the most effective approach to email incident response. During the webinar, we highlight how PhishLabs' partners with organizations like yours to proactively detect phishing attacks, use crowdsourced indicators for better intelligence, and automatically mitigate threats.
This is a recording from a live webinar and you can access it at any time.
Register for this webinar to learn:
- How to detect, prevent, and mitigate phishing threats
- How crowdsourced indicators protect your users, even if nobody internally reports a threat
- How SOAR automatically removes threats in user inboxes
- Email incident response best practices that everyone can deploy
- Q&A with our resident EIR expert
Fill out the form to the right to access the webinar.