Whitepaper: Security Awareness Training Buyer's Guide for Healthcare
How to select, implement, and monitor the ideal program for your organization.
The average 5,000-person company receives approximately 276,000 spam emails per day,
and at least 2,765 of those make it through spam filters.
If you analyze the scores of healthcare breaches that have hit the headlines over the past few years, you’ll notice something alarming: almost all of them started with a phishing attack.
But the truth is, no matter what they claim, the latest fancy security products cannot entirely mitigate the threat of phishing and other social engineering attacks.
That’s why powerful security awareness training is so essential: it’s the only way to effectively fight back against the healthcare industry’s #1 threat.
After reading this guide, you’ll know:
- Why security awareness training really is worth it
- Why satisfying HIPAA just doesn’t cut it
- How to write a powerful business case for SAT
- What great SAT programs really look like
- How to select the right SAT program for your healthcare organization
- The 10 critical components every SAT program must have
- How to track and maintain the success of your SAT program
Fill out the form to the right to preorder your copy!